Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sick baby!

I will post some pictures soon, but don't have time right now.  Landon has his first cold!  We took him to kidscare last night to check his ears and stuff.  Everythign looked fine...just a little red throat.  He won't eat, has a cough and a little congestion.  He is a sad little man, but still tries to play with his toys and smile.  He makes his mommy and daddy worried. This morning he seemed worse, so me being the paranoid mother/nurse that I am called the pediatrician and took him in.  Pretty much same scenario excpet he has lost weight, so we will have to work on that.  Poor little guy.  I think being a nurse has it's downfalls because everything he could have races through my mind, and I just go crazy!  Anyway, I will put some pics up soon. For now, it's off to cuddle with my sick little buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment